Thursday, December 13, 2012

Skateboard Lights

Here it is with the lights on.
A friend of mine sent me a link to this YouTube video, so I thought I would try some lighting on my skateboard. Here is the first version. All of the parts are from HuaQiangBei in ShenZhen, China. The lights are green 1W star LEDs. The batteries are 1200mAh Li-Po cells with under/over voltage protection built in. Each LED has it's own battery, switch and driver. The driver is a 1W, 1-3V boost circuit with 300mA constant output.


The components are tucked under the truck for protection.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wished you the best of luck with this blog and thanks for sharing.JEE coaching class in Mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this part very much. I am very much interested to know about the ethics. Every one should have ethical values in life. online cannabis store

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, an amazing Information dude. Thanks for sharing this nice information with us neet exam pattern

    ReplyDelete